PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS INCLUDE YOUR RIGHT TO ADDRESS A REMOVAL OF PRIVATE OR COMPANY INFORMATION, WHICH WILL BE SATISFIED WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS.
These Terms govern your access to and use of our products and services, including those offered through our websites. By accessing or using the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms, which form a legally binding contract with sanfraninfo.net. Do not access or use the Service if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- Parties. "You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Service. A “user” is someone who accesses or in any way uses the Service
- Content. “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
- Sites and Accounts. “Сompany Profile” means a page written in a form domain/place/company_code-name with the company information gathered from open sources (public submitings in search engines and maps, company catalogues) or submitted through communication with sanfraninfo.net using the contact form or direct email.
2. USING THE SERVICE
- Eligibility. To access or use the Service, you must have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. In order to act on behalf of a legal entity, you are required to present legal documents showing such an affiliation, on demand.
- Permission to Use the Service. We grant you permission to use the Service subject to these Terms. Your use of the Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, incomplete, fails to provide adequate warning about potential risks or hazards, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Service Availability. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- Accounts. You may create a company profile and provide certain information about yourself and your legal entity in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Service. You are responsible for the accuracy of information provided, and in case if the Serves suspects misuse of other people’s private information or request of advertisement of inappropriate or illegal services, the Service keeps the right to suspend or delete the company profile without prior notice, even if the Service has been paid.
- Communications from sanfraninfo.net. By accessing or using the Service, you consent to receive communications from the Service through the Service, or through any other means such as emails, push notifications, text messages (including SMS and MMS), and phone calls. These communications may promote the Service or businesses listed on sanfraninfo.net. You further understand that communications may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, and that you may be charged by your phone carrier for certain communications such as SMS messages or phone calls. You agree to notify us immediately if the phone number(s) you have provided to us have been changed or disconnected.
- Responsibility for Your Content. You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once posted to sanfraninfo.net, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, and any risks associated with personal information you disclose. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation; or violates these Terms.
- Our Right to Use Your Content. We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including by publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Service and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Service and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against sanfraninfo.net and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
- Ownership. As between you and sanfraninfo.net, you own Your Content. We own the Service conent, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation (including, but not limited to, our selection, coordination, aggregation, and arrangement of User Content and other Service Content), computer code, products, software, aggregate star ratings, and all other elements and components of the Service.
- Advertising. sanfraninfo.net and its licensees may publicly display advertisements, paid content, and other information nearby or in association with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- Responsibilities. sanfraninfo.net is not responsible for any fake, misleading, out-of-date, inappropriate information or any user or owner reactions caused by it. The Service is doing the best measures to prevent this from happening. The responsibility of the content owner is to provide the most accurate information and keep the Business Profile up-to-date.
- Other. Except as required by law, we have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, and we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By navigating on sanfraninfo.net, contacting the Service through contact forms or direct email, claim abuse on use of private or corporate information, inappropriate content or reviews, you represent and warrant that:
- You have read and understood our Terms of Service.
You also represent and warrant that you will not, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Service to:
- Violate our Terms
- Post any fake or defamatory review, trade reviews with others, or compensate someone or be compensated to post, refrain from posting, or remove a review
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Service for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Profile
- Violate any applicable law
- Use any robot, spider, Service search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, copy, scrape, or index any portion of the Service or any Service Content, except as expressly permitted by sanfraninfo.net
- Use the Service or any Service Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malicious code, spyware, malware or other items of a destructive or harmful nature
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service
- Use the Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Service or Service Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Service Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service.
5. ADDITIONAL POLICIES AND TERMS
- Copyright and Trademark Disputes.</strong> You agree to notify us about copyright and trademark disputes. The standard period for inspecting an open copyright dispute is 45 business days from the date of the receipt of the notification.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines. The following Terms of Service are subject to change and update without prior notice.
6. ARBITRATION AND DISPUTES
You accept that any legal claim regarding these these Terms, as well as any dispute that might arise between you and sanfraninfo.net, including subpoena, third-party discovery request, legal claim or process issued to sanfraninfo.net, falls on the Jurisdiction of the Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.
- You may terminate the Terms at any time by inquiring to remove your business and private data from the sanfraninfo.net servers.
- We may close your Account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Service, terminate any license or permission granted to you hereunder, and/or ban you altogether from the Service for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind.
8. GENERAL TERMS
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Service at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Service, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter.